Monday, January 16, 2006

Let me explain

First off, i don't worship the devil! If thats why you came to my site then you are a terrible person and will soon be going to hell to hang out with your suppose diety. But that's besides the point. I named my blog The Devils Advocacy simple because I like to argue. Yes I know, It's the not so traditional use of the term but it's my blog and I can do whatever I want. Anyway, back to the arguing, I will argue any topic any time, whether or not I know anything about it. Try me. Make up a subject and I will carry on for a good half an hour as to how I am the sole expert. So for others who like to argue, feel free to shoot me a comment and we can have a nice verbal brawl from the comfort of our own homes. It's a character flaw, I know, and I'm working on it.

Ok, that was all just a way to break the ice. This is actually one of my biggest pet peeves, and I often have fits of rage around people who practice this. I really won't pretend to know everything about everything, in fact I probably know the least of all of you. But if you do feel like shooting me a comment about an imaginary subject I'll try and respond with something entertaining.

TheBoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home